Most frequent questions and answers
A poor connection to Wi-Fi is the number one cause for app performance issues, so the first step in troubleshooting is to verify that you’re connected to Wi-Fi and have a strong signal.
Sometimes the app will appear to be constantly loading. Often, this is due to jumping between different Wi-Fi connections, disconnecting/connecting multiple times or just a poor connection. The best way to resolve this is to confirm a connection, then force close the app (see above) and try launching again.
- Email Address is Incorrect: if you receive an error message stating your email is incorrect or doesn’t have access to the app, it is possible that the email was misspelled on the login screen or you are not using the same email address to log in as what the organizer registered you for the app with. Please refer to the information from the organizers to verify your email address.
- Lost/Forgotten Password: if you receive an error message stating your password is invalid, it is possible that the password was mistyped (passwords are case sensitive). If you would like to create a custom password or reset your existing password, you can click ‘Reset Password’ from the login screen in the app. This will send you an email with instructions and a new password.
- If you can’t log into your profile and wish to reset your password please click on Forgot Your Password to Reset it,please enter your email address that you used to register your account and you will receive a password reset link in your e-mail. If you don’t see an email from DUDGX please check your Spam Folder. When changing your password please make sure that your password matches or you will receive an error.
- If you are logged in and wish to change your password, go to your account settings, change password. You will need to know your current password in order to create a new password.
What platforms can be used to access the app?
iOS: the iOS app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches running on an operating system of 10 and above. Device models older than the iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5th generation, and iPad 2 will not be able to run 10.
Android: the Android app is compatible with Android phones and tablets running on an operating system of 7.0 and above.
Yes, users are able to sign in using the same account on multiple devices. If the user changes the password on one device, the other device will be in an invalid login state. To avoid any issues, make sure the user is logged out of all devices before resetting the password. Users will only receive push messages on one device per account.
Once you are registered your profile page is created. You will be able to customize your page, add a profile picture, background,connect your Instagram account, create photo albums & posts, comment on posts/videos, add other users as friends and private message them.
You can choose to have a public profile or private profile and you can request verification to become a verified user.
If you want to make your profile private, simply go to Your Account, click on Privacy and choose one of the options. You can choose to completely hide your profile from other users by choosing ”Only me” option or you can choose to keep your public profile seen only by your friends, followers or users that you follow.
You will be able to submit links to your video once you are logged in. To submit a video, click on the Submit Video Button and fill in information.
Give a title of your post Video, if you would like to add description fill in the Post Text section with relevant information.
Post Excerpt is usually your post’s summary or important information you think will help other users become interested in viewing your post. It is what is shown bellow your post.
You can also add featured Image to your post.
Post Audio/Video Embed is a link to your Youtube or Vimeo link.
Post Category will depend on your post or a video. Please choose the right category that best describes your post.
Once you save your post it will be submitted for review and approved by admin if it’s deemed right for DUDGX Platform and what DUDGX represents.
In a situation that your video hasn’t peen posted it may have been
- Not approved because of it’s content and not being related to the categories that are featured.
- It is still pending preview.
- It is of a bad quality.
- The link was invalid.